This salmon recipe is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
Thyme, fresh or dried
Garlic, freshly pressed clove or dried granules
Chilli (Optional), powder, flakes or fresh
- Place herbs, spices into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle herb and spice mix lightly onto the salmon.
- Pour olive oil into a frypan, about 1cm deep
- Fry the salmon in the oil, skin side down, until crispy.
- Turn the salmon over to crisp up the top.
Remove from the frypan and place on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Place salad leaves on the serving plate.
- Gently place the salmon on the bed of salad leaves.
- Cut up some cucumbers and place a row along one side of the salmon.
- Place some cherry tomatoes down the other side of the salmon.
- Slice up half or a quarter of an avocado and place on the plate.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
Keep in an air tight container in the fridge.