These salmon bites are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
Salmon Bite Ingredients
Coriander, fresh or ground
Garlic, freshly pressed clove or dried granules
Sesame Seeds, white of black
Chilli (Optional), powder, flakes or fresh
- Place herbs, spices, and sesame seeds into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Slice salmon pieces to the bite size you would like.
- Coat the salmon in the herb and spice mix.
- Pour olive oil into a frypan, about 1cm deep
- Shallow fry the salmon bites in the oil until crispy, turning over so the bites are cooked through.
Remove from the frypan and place on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Place some baby spinach leaves on the serving plate.
- Cut up some cucumbers and place around the edge of the plate.
- Gently stack the salmon bites in the centre of the plate.
- Garnish with sliced lemon.
You can also add almond meal if you like to make the herb and spice mixture go further.
Keep in an air tight container in the fridge.