These honey joys are gluten free, dairy free, refined-sugar free
Honey Joy Ingredients
300g gluten free & sugar free cornflakes
¼ cup (125g) linseeds
¼ cup (125g) sunflower seeds
½ cup raw unprocessed honey
125g dairy free butter
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Place patty pans onto baking trays.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Gently melt butter and honey together. DO NOT let boil.
- Pour butter and honey mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly, making sure that all the cornflakes are lightly coated with the honey and butter.
- Spoon mixture into patty pans
Bake for approx. 10 minutes or until golden
Allow to cool on the baking trays.
Keep in an air tight container.
Note: Natures Path Fruit Juice Sweetened Cornflakes are the ones I use. These are found in most health food stores in Australia.